Picker 5am-1:30pm or 2pm-10:30pm Job in Dematic
Dematic has an immediate need for Pickers in our Memphis, TN Warehouse. This position is responsible for picking and verifying orders to be packed and sent to our customers.**
- Complete assigned tasks including loading and unloading, moving, staging, picking/pulling orders, and transporting material around the warehouse.
- Be personable, articulate, and have the ability to work well with other employees and management.
- Work with strong attention to detail and high motivation for completing tasks accurately and timely.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Adhere to company policies, operating procedures, and health and safety requirements.
- Provide outstanding service to customers by maintaining attention to detail, accuracy, quality and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Safely operate fork trucks and other material handling warehouse equipment
- Assist in other area of the warehouse as needed to complete other duties as assigned by supervisors.
· High School diploma or GED is required.
· At least one (1) year of warehouse experience is required.
· Previous experience operating a forklift truck in a warehouse environment.
· Be flexible to work necessary overtime as required.
· Requires the ability to lift material weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Number verification and accuracy is required for all order
· Ability to read, write, comprehend and follow Dematic policies and procedures.
· Must be able to work a first shift (5 am to 1:30 pm) or a second shift (2 pm to 10:30 pm) ; occasional weekends.
Location: 5465 E Raines Rd, Memphis, TN 38141, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $17.50 per hour
- Operating a Cherry Picker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Reach truck: 1 year (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here