Personal Driver Job in Alto
Shifts available: Early Morning, Evening, Night, Weekend
Location: Silicon Valley area, CA
Hourly pay rate: Starting at $17.00-$21 dependent on shifts worked (top pay on weekends). . Overtime available at 1.5x base rate!
Apply today and begin your (paid) Operations and Customer Service training ASAP + $400 Sign on Bonus!
At Alto, were elevating the rideshare experience for both drivers and passengers. Our employee drivers receive all the tools they need to provide a high-quality and consistent experience – including a comfortable, luxury-SUV, insurance, fuel, and world class training. No previous driving experience or special licenses required.
Become a part of the Alto community and join the ridesharing revolution! Our drivers receive:
- Consistent pay for hours worked. Receive competitive wages based on hours worked and tenure.
- All expenses included. We provide a luxury SUV during your working hours and cover all associated expenses, including fuel and insurance.
- Full suite of employee benefits. Including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Paid-Time Off and Sick Leave. So you can take a break from the road.
- Bonus awards for safe driving. Drivers are eligible for bonus awards based on safety scores (tracked through vehicle telematics devices)
- Expansive Covid-19 safety measures. From plexiglass barriers to HEPA air filters installed in the vehicles, so you can feel safe on the road.
- Team support structure. As an Alto employee, youre a part of a team. Feel supported by our Driver Ops team, on-call driver support, and your driver community.
Dont take our word for it, hear what one of our drivers has to say: https://vimeo.com/521114351/e0d06fe0c6
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Valid Drivers License
- Pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Have a clean drivers record with no more than 2 moving violations /at fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- Fluent in English
- Must be able to hear instructions from our dispatch department.
- Must be able to speak with our leaders and dispatch team to express any needs during their trips.
- Must be able to enter and exit the vehicle to help customers with their luggage.
- Must be able to lift and carry or otherwise move 25/50 pounds regularly/occasionally.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods without being able to leave the work area.
Ideal candidates will have…
- A service-first attitude. Be excited about creating an elevated customer experience for Alto passengers (well help you learn how).
- An openness to coaching. Open to learning and adjusting behaviors.
- Dependable transportation to and from work location.
Work Location: One locationWork Remotely No
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location