Personal Assistant (Flex-Time) Job in Motu Novu
Location: Quincy, MA
Motu Novu seeks a personal assistant to support the firm’s partners in several day-to-day activities, as well as perform certain marketing and business development duties. Based in Quincy, MA at Motu Novu’s operations office. Day trips around the greater Boston area and occasional domestic and international travel.
What You Do
- Provide personal and operational support to the firm’s partners.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s service offering.
- Contribute to the firm’s marketing and business development efforts.
- Attend networking and marketing events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Interact with the firm’s professionals, prospects, and clients.
- Perform certain social media and content marketing tasks.
What You Need
- Confident and poised attitude in internal and external interactions.
- Outgoing personality and ability to attract and filter leads.
- Exceptional oral and good written communications skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools.
What You Get
- Base Compensation: $15-$25/hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits: performance bonus.
- Opportunity to work on a wide range of assignments.
- Opportunity to travel within the USA and to Europe.
- Opportunity to fully develop your career.
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here