Pawcierge (Front Desk Personnel) – **BE AROUND DOGS ALL DAY** Job in Paradise 4 Paws & Pooch Hotel
**BE AROUND DOGS ALL DAY!!** Bring your dog to work! Be a concierge for pet services!
About Paradise 4 Paws & Pooch Hotel:
Paradise 4 Paws is the industry-leading, trusted pet care services provider with the Pooch Hotel and Paradise 4 Paws Resorts brands. Open 24 hours, 7 days a week and conveniently located near home or office, Pooch Resort has six destinations across the country that offer dog daycare, overnight accommodations, grooming, and training. Catering to traveling pet parents, Paradise 4 Paws Resorts are located near airports and offer airport parking with complimentary shuttle service to/from the terminal, 24-hour check-in/check-out service, and webcam access for pet parents; and spacious play areas and all-suite accommodations for cats and dogs. Special amenities include spacious bone-shaped splashing pools, separate wings of the resort for large and small dog breeds and cats, and resort services such as massage therapy and pawdicures.
Paradise 4 Paws is the reigning Reader’s Choice “Best Overnight Boarding and Doggie Daycare” by Tails magazine, “Best FIDO Friendly Resort” (2010), received “5 out of 5 Paws” by Chicago magazine (annual “Best of” issue 2008), “Best of Big D” by D magazine, “Best New Consumer Service Concept in North America” by Airports Council International, “One of the Coolest New Businesses” by BusinessInsider.com. Featured in USA Today, CNN.com, Wall Street Journal, MSNBC.com, BusinessWeek, New York Times, Crain’s Chicago Business, ABCNews.com and the Today Show.
Reporting directly to the Manager and/or Team Supervisor, the Pawcierge is responsible for managing all communications with Pet Parents and prospective Clients. Pawcierge communication responsibilities include front desk, inbox, and phone management with the primary goal of delivering an exceptional level of customer service. In addition, this position entails some light Marketing and Event Management responsibilities.
- Essential job activities include:
- Front desk operations and organization
- Front desk reception, oversee Client check-in/check-outs
- Reservation management via phone/reservation system
- Reservation system management, recording reservations
- Reservation cost estimations for services rendered
- Ensure consistent outgoing brand communication
- Deliver Resort Tours
- Social Media marketing
- Internal Event decoration
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for animals
- Confident handling dogs and cats
- Superior Customer Service skills (prompt, courteous, professional)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional & mature attitude with good work-ethic
- Reliable & detail-orientated
- Flexible schedule and willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfortable being active and on your feet – more than a behind the desk job!
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb, as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds
- Requires good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment, and read information.
- Ability to walk up to 4 miles daily
- Pet Services
- Sick PTO
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Strong Bonus Plan
- Significant Potential for Advancement
Please send Cover Letter, Application and References.
Both full-time and part-time positions available.
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 29/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here