Patient Service/Front Desk Coordinator Job in MyEyeDr.
About the role
See yourself starting a new career journey? As a Patient Service Coordinator at MyEyeDr. you play an essential role by providing personalized patient experiences through the coordination and management of our front desk during check in/out. No optical experience? No problem! You will be provided training and tools needed to learn about an industry that delivers our patients a best-in-class experience to help them see and live their best lives. Join our team today and help provide the highest quality vision care for our patients. This role reports to the Office General Manager. Some weekend and evening shifts required.
The wage range for this position is $16.00 to $20.00 hourly, commensurate with experience. The company complies with all state and local wage and hour laws and the minimum pay range will always be at or above the applicable minimum wage.
- Provide patients a personalized check in/out process experience that creates a timely, seamless, and positive experience
- Become a subject matter expert in insurance plans to help verify and educate patients on options as they check in/out for appointments
- Assist in appointment confirmations and patient outreach in partnership with Doctor availability
- Be a multitasker by managing multiple phone lines, greeting patients and walk ins, scheduling appointments and assisting office staff duties as needed
- Have the ability to at times cross train to other office support roles such as Eyewear Consultants and Optometric Technicians (Varies by office needs)
- Collaborate with doctor(s) and team members to provide seamless patient experience
- Experience in a front desk, reception, or customer facing role supporting administrative duties and clerical tasks
- Organized, can easily prioritize multiple tasks under pressure, while providing best in class service to patients and office staff
- Flexible, nimble and agile mindset with the ability to wear multiple hats
- Friendly, caring, and patient-centric person who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is willing to collaborate to provide the best patient experience
- Computer Savvy with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and ability to problem solve and respond to patient service requests
Growth With Us
- Grow and develop your career through role specific training programs
- Be offered an opportunity to earn bonuses and commission (role specific)
- Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
- Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
- Participate in our 401K with competitive company match
- Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.