Patient Access Specialist II – Practice Operations- Remote Opportunity
Responds to a high volume of appointment requests, including telephone calls, emails, work queues and other electronic messages, for scheduling of appropriate medical exams, procedures, and tests with and without demographic collection and insurance registration.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Minimum 2 years of medical office or call center experience
- Entry level computer skills (specific programs as deemed by department)
- Strong customer service and phone etiquette skills
- Accurate data entry skills