Passenger Service Agent Job in Global Aviation Services USA, Inc
Passenger Service Agent – Tampa, FL (Bilingual Preferred)
Job Description Summary: As a passenger service agent, you will be the face of the airline! Your job will include working at the ticket counter, gate, and baggage claim areas.
- Ensure a safe work environment by following specific rules, regulations, policies, and procedures continuously. SAFETY FIRST!
- Check-in passengers, and their baggage, at the ticket counter while collecting proper fees and issuing boarding passes
- Required to lift baggage(up to 70 lbs) from check-in scales onto baggage belt while validating that the correct destination bag tag was attached
- Handling customer complaints when problems arise (i.e. lost/delayed baggage, baggage/reservations/change fees, cancelled and/or delayed flights)
- Make clear, professional, and concise announcements regarding flight activities at the gate over the airports PA system
- Answer customers questions regarding flight schedules, fares, space availability, fees, policies, and any other questions that may arise
- Deliver efficient, gratifying, and top-notch level of customer service at all times to each and every passenger
- Communicate and work with flight crews to warrant a positive and safe flight experience for all
- Connect with airport vendors to provide them with specific flight and/or passenger information to aid with any services we may need (fueling, catering, TSA, customs, airport manager, wheelchair service, bag sort system, etc.)
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound flight movement messages, as well as ticket counter, gate, and /or baggage service officer paperwork and files
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school/GED
- Must be able to pass a background check, and able to obtain an Airport Authority ID Badge prior to employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Must be willing and available to work flexible schedules, various shifts, changing schedules with little to no notice, delayed flights(staying until the aircraft departs)holidays, and weekends
- Must possess reliable transportation to work, and required to take care of ones own employee parking at a discounted rate
- Must attend every day of pre-employment training centered towards the specific airline you will be servicing. Classes can be up to 8 hours a day, Monday through Sunday, for one through two possible weeks. All prospective agents must pass training to continue on with employment
Positions are to be filled ASAP. If you match the criteria above and are interested in joining us to service the aviation industry, please apply and attach your resume. We will call to schedule interviews as we receive applicants that match our needs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 22/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here