Partner Operations Specialist – ExamSoft (USA Remote) Job in ExamSoft Worldwide, Inc
When you join Turnitin, youll be welcomed into a company that is a recognized innovator in the global education space. For more than 20 years, Turnitin has partnered with educational institutions to promote honesty, consistency, and fairness across all subject areas and assessment types. Over 16,000 academic institutions, publishers, and corporations use our services: Gradescope by Turnitin, iThenticate, Turnitin Feedback Studio, Turnitin Originality, Turnitin Similarity, ExamSoft, and ProctorExam.
Turnitin has offices in Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Our diverse community of colleagues are all unified by a shared desire to make a difference in education. Come join us, and lets make change together.
- Collaborate with partner organizations to create communication channels and efficiencies
- Maintain responsibilities of operational main point of contact for Strategic Partners for day to day activity
- Keep track of external requests for: product improvement and marketing campaigns
- Update shared client lists for Partners on a weekly basis
- Navigate external strategic partner requests to internal stakeholders:
- Demo requests directed to correct IS or OS rep or CSM
- Put in resource requests to marketing: webinar, collateral, conference
- Record keeper for weekly check in calls with strategic partners
- Keep notes for all meetings with strategic partners to track date request was made and ownership of tasks
- Work closely with Implementation Managers and Partnership teams to continue clear internal project and implementation communication
- Update internal Partnerships stakeholders on changes in dates to marketing and product releases
- Keep leadership aware of product and partnership escalations
- Keep partners aware of current pipeline and lead status for referral opportunities
- Assist OS and CSMs with demonstrations of CJE product
- Join calls as the product specialist for these sales calls
- Requires high level of understanding and experience in communication and collaboration across multi faceted teams
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High proficiency in excel
- Salesforce and G-suite are a plus
Our Mission is to ensure the integrity of global education and meaningfully improve learning outcomes.
Our Values underpin everything we do.
- Customer Centric – We realize our mission to ensure integrity and improve learning outcomes by putting educators and learners at the center of everything we do.
- Passion for Learning – We seek out teammates that are constantly learning and growing and build a workplace which enables them to do so.
- Integrity – We believe integrity is the heartbeat of Turnitin. It shapes our products, the way we treat each other, and how we work with our customers and vendors.
- Action & Ownership – We have a bias toward action and empower teammates to make decisions.
- One Team – We strive to break down silos, collaborate effectively, and celebrate each other’s successes.
- Global Mindset – We respect local cultures and embrace diversity. We think globally and act locally to maximize our impact on education.
Seeing Beyond the Job Ad
At Turnitin, we recognize it’s unrealistic for candidates to fulfill 100% of the criteria in a job ad. We encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the requirements because we know that skills evolve over time. If you’re willing to learn and evolve alongside us, join our team!
Turnitin, LLC is committed to the policy that all persons have equal access to its programs, facilities and employment. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, women, and the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of age, gender, religion, marital or veterans status.
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here