Part-Time – nomnom Customer Service Associate
Location: 8926 E Bigelow Gulch Rd. Spokane, WA 99217
Sign-On Bonus up to $900
Enjoy Great Benefits and an Employee-Friendly Culture
at a Fast-Growing Operator of C-Stores across the Pacific Northwest
You may not know the Par Pacific name, but we operate 30+ convenience store locations in Washington and Idaho. That means we can offer both part-time full-time jobs with career potential and part-time jobs that fit into your busy life. Were part of a corporation, which has a presence in Texas, Hawaii, Wyoming, Washington, and Idaho. This position, in one of our nomnom convenience stores, is a great place to set out on a career path in our organization that could lead to Senior CSA, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Retail Area Manager, Operations, Marketing and/or Logistics. Why work with us?
Be part of the multi-state team that keeps America moving: Our company is involved at multiple key points in delivering fuel to America, from refining crude oil to distributing refined products to commercial and retail sales in the community.
- Give your neighbors friendly, smiling service and make their lives a little easier. Youll help members of your community fuel their cars and satisfy their hunger.
- Enjoy great compensation and a family-like culture. We welcome and encourage input from all employees, and youll become part of a team that includes hardworking and creative professionals who love to win.
To meet the basic qualifications for this role you will be at least 21 years of age. In addition, to be a strong fit for the Customer Service Associate opportunity, you will have:
High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in retail sales and handling cash preferred
- Perform basic math accurately
- Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing), including proficient telephone communication skills
- Ability to work various shifts as scheduled, and arrive on time
- Ability to work with equipment, tools and materials as required
- Ability to perform essential duties and work in the conditions as described
Primary job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently provide prompt and courteous customer service may be required to assist customers at the gas pump.
- Accurately ring up all sales on POS system, complying with all cash handling procedures including other types of payment received for products sold.
- Assume responsibility for all cash and other forms of tender, such as coupons.
- Comply with company policies and store procedures, including all safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for receiving, stocking and organizing merchandise.
- Assist in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
- Adopt, comply with, and participate in all safety programs and trainings, attending mandatory job related meeting/trainings as needed.
- Perform cleaning duties necessary to maintain site cleanliness inside and out, and basic upkeep and/or cleaning of all equipment on the site. Assist with identifying equipment problems and report as needed.
- Be a positive team-player, work cohesively with other employees, and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Perform all duties with minimal supervision, and remain willing to work flexible hours, attend job-related meetings and handle other duties as assigned.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
- Ability to see with 20/40 vision (corrective lenses acceptable) in order to see numbers on store inventory levels, items purchased, gas pumps in operation, and problems that may occur with gas pumps.
- Ability to hear (hearing aids acceptable) customer requests and gas pumps (safety measure).
- Frequent reaching overhead, gripping, wrist movement, and finger dexterity required to restock inventory, package items sold, operate POS system, receive payments, issue change, operate gas pumps, wipe pumps, maintain station grounds, and general housekeeping.
- Frequent squatting and kneeling required for obtaining and/or replenishing items.
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e. utilizing a hand-truck).
- Frequent lifting of 20 pounds or less from floor to waist, overhead, and carry a short distance.
- Sometimes required to lift in excess of stated conditions up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signs
Full-time or part-time work positions available. There may be exposure to gas fumes and solvents, and occasional noise. Work environment is a non-smoking and drug-free setting.
If this sounds like the right combination of challenge and opportunity, and you meet the qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you.
Apply Now! View our open Retail jobs here: careers.parpacific.com/nomnom/
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR), headquartered in Houston, Texas, owns and operates market-leading energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacifics strategy is to acquire and develop energy and infrastructure businesses in logistically complex markets. Par Pacific owns and operates one of the largest energy networks in Hawaii with 148,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, a logistics system supplying the major islands of the state and 91 retail locations. In the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies, Par Pacific owns and operates 60,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, related multimodal logistics systems and 33 retail locations. Par Pacific also owns 46% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a natural gas production company with operations and assets concentrated in Western Colorado. Follow this link to learn more about the value of human capital at Par Pacific Holdings, Inc.: https://www.parpacific.com/careers/find-your-fit/retail
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web posting.
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
$16.00 – $20.00 per hour
Part time employees working at least 20 hour per week are offered our Employee Assistance Program, can enroll in our company’s 401k plan and are able to purchase company stock at discounted prices. Part time employees are also granted 29 hours vacation starting the first day after their 1-year anniversary date. Thereafter they will accrue bi-weekly based upon years of service.