Part Time 30 Hour Asosciate Banker- West Valley City – Salt Lake City, UT – Wasatch Front North Job in JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Engage clients as they enter the branch by welcoming them and making them feel appreciated, including managing lobby traffic, checking clients into the waiting queue and scheduling/canceling client meetings.
- Help clients with everyday transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, reordering a debit card, setting up a direct deposit or helping update their address, accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements.
- Educate clients on the usage of technology self-service options such as leveraging the Chase Mobile App, Chase.com, and ATMs to complete their banking needs, whenever, wherever and however they want.
- Build relationships with clients by sharing product knowledge and solutions and introducing them to our licensed bankers when an additional opportunity is identified.
- Assist clients and the branch team by helping with new account openings when needed.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and remain courteous and professional in a team environment
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Professional, thorough, and organized with follow-up skills
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to quickly and accurately learn products, services, and procedures
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of Americas households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firms current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firms vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans