Pallet Operator Sorter Job in PALNET
General Labor/ Sorter Operator Needed
Come work for America’s largest, most professional and environmentally focused pallet and logistics supplier. We are currently looking for pallet sorter operators for all shifts.
Summary: The Sorter accurately sorts and processes inbound pallets in accordance with Customer/SOP requirements and daily production goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, production environment
- Sort pallets to meet proper specifications.
- Meet productions goals.
- A sorter should be able to sort about 120 pallets per hour.
- Wear appropriate safety gear and follow all safety instructions.
- Ability to operate in a clean and organized manner.
- Physical ability to pick-up, manipulate, and move pallets continuously throughout the shift.
- Ability to use pry bar.
- Candidate must have to aptitude to follow all outlined safety procedures.
- Ability to stand/walk throughout shift. Shift ranges from 8-10 hours depending on daily production requirements.
- Ability to repetitively lift 45-75 pounds.
- Loud noise, variable temperature and works around and with hazardous machinery.
Get paid weekly
Monthly Perfect Attendance
Monthly Safety Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 23/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here