Painting Subcontractors Wanted – Metro Services USA Job in Metro Services USA
Metro Services USA is a local painting company specializing in residential interior and exterior painting and special projects. We are focused on delivering fast and efficient, quality work and excellent customer service on every job. We are seeking five-star painting subcontractors to join our team in the Atlanta, GA.
We are seeking self-motivated, reliable, and hard working Painting Subcontractors. We pride ourselves on working with quality Painters and treat them as part of the team. The painters we work with are almost always busy and we work with them to find the right jobs that fit their schedule and expertise.
Our ideal candidate is a painting professional with their own business that meets all local licensing, insurance, and safety requirements, has painting experience, and can provide their own equipment. They must be dependable and able to communicate effectively with our team about job status and expected completion dates, as well as with the Customer onsite as needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform all painting duties: Set up and clean up at the job sites, prepare all surfaces for painting, prime where needed and paint surfaces with quality paint to ensure a uniform finish, and inspect completed work for the highest quality
- Maintain a productive job site: Maintain clean and organized work area, communicate clearly with customers, maintain strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property, follow all safety policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate project updates: Understand and execute work orders in the agreed upon timeframe. Provide accurate job status updates daily. Clearly communicate any schedule changes to the team.
- 1-3 years of professional painting experience
- All equipment/supplies: brushes, drop cloths, ladders, vehicle, etc.
- Painting skills and knowledge of painting tools and equipment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Quality conscious and detail-oriented
- Meet all insurance and licensing requirements
What we provide:
- Marketing/advertising to keep you busy week over week.
- Customer support and communication/coordination/scheduling to keep the customer journey seamless
- Locally owned and operated business that is established in the marketplace.
- Payment on a per job basis using highly attractive and competitive pricing. You can positively influence your compensation even higher based on your productivity.
- A team oriented organization that provides a support system, offering opportunities to grow crew leadership and productivity skills.
Get in touch:
If you are interested to be part of our team, please complete the following application and we will be in touch shortly!
Job Type: Contract
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations