Paint Stocker Job in Rings End, Inc.
Rings End, Inc. of Stratford, CT is currently hiring for a full-time Paint Stocker to help our retail team keep our paint organized and up to speed. We are local industry leaders in this essential trade and believe that hard work can also be fun. In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer this management position the following benefits and perks:
- Traditional and Roth 401-K retirement plan
- 3% 401k safe harbor company contribution
- Medical insurance plans including Point-of-Service (POS) and High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Accounts (DCA)
- Discounts on our products and materials
- Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Long & short-term disability
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Employee assistance and legal counseling programs
As our Paint Stocker, you ensure smooth retail operations through the movement of store merchandise from point-of-order to point-of-customer receipt. You provide direct and indirect service to customers and maintain appropriate inventory levels on the floor as well as in the stockroom. Youre busy checking in shipments and store orders for accuracy, completeness, and quality condition as well as checking incoming or outgoing shipments. You keep accurate records and files, prepare the store for opening and closing, keep items in good condition, guide other workers, and help anywhere else you can.
So, now that youve learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? Its easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL PAINT STOCKER
- Respectful – be kind, positive, and helpful
- Communicator – effective in communicating, both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable – understanding of products and product codes
- Safe – understanding and compliance of safety regulations
- Self-motivated – sees what needs to be done and does it
- Team player – get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Pride in your work – real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
Does this sound like you? Please consider applying to this retail management position!
ABOUT RINGS END INC
We are a Connecticut-based lumber and building materials retailer serving Connecticut, South County, Rhode Island, and Westchester County, New York. We are a third-generation, family-run company with a rich history dating back to 1902. Guided by a tradition of service and a commitment to innovation, we are dedicated to becoming the premier resource in the building material industry for builders and remodelers, painting contractors, architects, and homeowners.
Our growth and success are due to our team of professionals. We employ the best team in the industry, ensuring we maintain a diverse and evolving work environment that values cooperation and teamwork. We look for innovation and continuous improvement in everything we do. Were looking for more to join us!
REQUIREMENTS FOR A PAINT STOCKER
- Flexible and adaptable to the changes that may affect position
- Ability to quickly count and use simple addition
- Ability to meet physical requirements, including the ability to lift 100 lbs. and be on your feet all day
- Ability to use current technology and show an aptitude for learning new programs
If you are excited about this full-time retail management opportunity and meet these requirements, dont delay. Apply today and join our management team!