Packing Operator Job in BEL USA
BEL USA is looking for packers that will stack and pile finished goods into containers, while making sure our products are consistent to the customers request.
Must be able to foster BEL USAS mission and core values to help drive the organization towards a more constructive culture and higher performance. In addition, the packer will stack and pile finished goods into containers, while making sure our products are consistent to the customers request.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned/changed to meet business needs.
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Check to ensure containers and products are damage free.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Maintain database of packages.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal and label each container.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
- Count items.
- Review packing lists.
- Mark and label containers.
- Maintain a constant work flow for the Production Department.
- Make sure that work area is maintained clean and clutter free.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area including performing general housekeeping duties i.e. sweeping, etc.
- Reliable, regular attendance is essential.
- Supports teamwork through active participation and/or by helping team ideas work.
- Performs duties safely and in accordance with Company safety policies.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- Experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
- Candidates should be results orientated with strong, positive leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast paced team environment with multiple deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 26/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here