From 2 to 4 year(s) of experience
Job Location: Jammu, JKUT
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To perform and review taking line clearance for packaging activity.
2. To update area and equipment status in respective logbooks.
3. To perform challenge test.
4. To record critical process parameter to batch packaging record and perform in-process during batch packaging.
5. To handle rejection during batch packaging process.
6. To verify completeness of secondary packaging activity.
7. To perform reconciliation of batch packaging process,
8. To ensure completeness of batch packaging record after completion of batch.
9. To ensure the area cleaning after completion of batch packaging as per respective standard operating process.
10. To perform calibration of in-process equipment and weighing balance.
Desired Candidate Profile: As per the job description mentioned.
Role: Production & Manufacturing – Other
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Role Category: Production & Manufacturing – Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Key Skills: tablet packaging Pharmaceutical Packaging Pharma Production packaging Production Packaging capsule packaging
Education: Graduate, BSc, MSc, UG : B.Pharma in Any Specialization PG: M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Interested Can Contact or Share CV By following Options Below
Mob/What’s App: +918716032000, +917006971434, +917051189622
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ?15,000.00 – ?25,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Yearly bonus
All Customers are Required to wear a Mask, common surfaces are sanitised regularly, etc.
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer