Packer – Day / Night shift Job in MCP USA, Inc.
MCP is looking to add to our Thermoforming team. If you want to join our team, you need a flexible schedule, solid work history, awesome problem-solving skills, and be willing to work as a team. People who have mechanical skills and an eye for quality will thrive on our team! Want to learn more?
What does a packer do?
- Inspect and package trays according to manufacturing specifications.
- Load rolls onto thermoforming equipment.
- Maintain necessary packaging supplies for the product being produced.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Recognize product defects and notify supervisory staff in a timely fashion.
- Dispose of defective products appropriately.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment properly at all times.
- Works to maintain a safe work environment for co-workers.
- Ability to work closely with other team members and assist others in interrelated tasks as needed or as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
What requirements must you meet?
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
- Must have attention to detail, a sense of urgency, be self-directed and display strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate and work well with others.
- The candidate must have a proven history of mechanical aptitude.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience.
Whats in it for you?
- Night shift receives a $1.50 shift differential
- $300 bonus after 30 days and another after 90 days
- FREE Health insurance and Short term disability
- Dental and vision insurance and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- 401K match
- Competitive PTO package and 10 holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 29/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here