Packaging Clerk Job in BNX Converting LLC
The basic function of the Packaging Clerk is to endure that all material is packaged properly as directed by the Packaging Lead.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Controls the packaging of materials and finished goods for orders
- Packages all orders appropriately ensuring proper packaging is used and items are adequately secured
- Verifies supporting documentation of product for accuracy and completeness
- Ensures that all paperwork for material packaged is filled out properly
- Keep Packaging lead informed of packing items that are short or out of stock
- Supports and advises the Packaging lead of all packaging functions
- Performs any other duties as directed by the Packaging lead
- Performs all duties in an independent manner with little supervision
- Ensure that all paperwork is filled out properly
- Ability to perform highly repetitive packaging operations as well as machine operation
- Must be able to work as part of a team or as an individual and on an assembly line.
- Read, understand, and follow written instructions on orders and instructions from leads.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to successfully complete all pertinent work in instructions and operating procedures and other duties as assigned.
- Morning (8:00 am- 4:00 pm)
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes
*High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent experience *Pass background and drug screen *Understanding of basic math *Good communication skills (oral, writing and reading) *P.C. literacy required *Prior experience in a distribution or packaging center preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
BNX Converting owns and operates a licensed PPE and mask manufacturing plant in Houston, TX and offers health and safety protection products. We deliver specialized, Made in USA equipment that gets the job done right so that we can all get back home to our families safely at the end of each day. Safety protection products. We deliver specialized Made in USA equipment that gets the job done right so that we can all get back home to our families safely at the end of each day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
All Employees reporting to work will be screened and have their body temperature taken as a precautionary measure to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We provide our staff with PPE and hand sanitizers.
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here