Expired Job Description :Last Date For Apply: 2022-07-21 05:07:58 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the VIRGINIA Program Office in daily operations, planning, execution and documentation of team activities. Job assignments will be varied and include, but are not limited to:
- Support the preparation of Program/ Design Reviews, Breakfast Club presentations, including updating associated metrics
- Call for Tasking administrative support
- Support various program commitment issues/reports
- Finalize transmittals and letters, including electronic and hard-copy distribution
- Assisting with CITIS requests
- Ensure Cornerstone training is in compliance for Program Office staff
- Manage calendar and email for the Program Managers
- Coordinating data retention and knowledge management systems
- Complete administrative steps as part of department hiring process
- Participate in team meetings, document, and update status on assigned actions
- HS Diploma
- 7 years of professional experience
- Proficient MS Office skills: Required skills in Word include editing and updating text, formatting of fonts, header/footers, page numbers, and page layouts.
- Required skills in Excel include building tables, developing charts, manipulating table/chart formats, and formatting of fonts, header/ footers, page numbers, and page payouts.
- Required skills in PowerPoint include updating slide master format including textboxes and page numbering, formatting of text sizes/ locations/ content, and formatting of tables and charts. Candidate must also be able to extract information from various files into a PowerPoint presentation. The information may be text, charts, tables, or images from Word, Excel, or other PowerPoint files.
- Advanced MS Office skills:
- Preferred skills in Word include developing table of contents and linking footnotes.
- Preferred skills in Excel include developing pivot charts/tables and updating databases.
- Preferred skills in PowerPoint include developing, inserting, and/or updating embedded tables.
- Experience working with SUPSHIPS and NAVSEA
- Must possess strong written and oral communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Must be reliable, possess a strong team orientation, be customer focused, high energy, and have a desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong oral and written skills are needed as well as organizational and planning skills
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under stressful situations