Order Selector Needed – Competitive Hourly Rate!
Katsiroubas Brothers is a local produce wholesale distributor that has been in business for over 100 years, looking to add order selectors for to both our mid-shift and night operation teams.
What will you do as an Order Picker?
An order selector will pick the items necessary to fulfill customer orders accurately and efficiently.
- Safely and accurately pick customer orders. Build and wrap pallets to meet standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Carefully move products from racks to pallets
- Confirm correct product has been selected and is up to company standards
- Efficiently deliver products to correct dock and shrink wrap palletized orders
- Assist with inventory control
- Medical and Dental Insurance (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Company sponsored Life-Insurance
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Time Off (sick and vacation)
Katsiroubas Produce has been a family run business since 1914. We are a growing company that is looking for knowledgeable, qualified people to be part of our business. We delivery fresh produce and a wide variety of specialty products to restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and assisted living facilities throughout Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Our business is expanding, and we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!. Requirements:
Who are we looking for?
- Must be comfortable working in a refrigerated warehouse, temperature is generally 36 degrees!
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 50+ of product repetitively during each shift.
- Ability to read labels and pick tickets
- Experience selecting large scale orders in a warehouse or distribution center preferred but not required
- Experience operating electric pallet jack preferred but not required
- A can-do positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and help motivate others
- Must have an excellent attendance history with a work ethic to match.