Order Filler- First Shift Job in Hercules Sealing Products
Order Filler/Picking Clerk – Full-time 1st Shift
HOURS: Monday – Friday 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM, with the potential for overtime!
PAY: $19.00 an hour
To fill customer orders with warehouse inventory with specifications on customers’ orders or other instructions; indicate items filled or omitted. Responsibilities may include replenishing forward pick locations with overhead stock, or report inventory discrepancies to the Inventory Control Clerk. May transport completed orders to delivery platform or shipping department.
1. Verify pick ticket
2. Approach bin location and verify bin location on carton with bin location on pick ticket
3. Verify part number on pick ticket with part number on carton and or parts
4. Pull the correct quantity released on pick ticket
5. Responsible for every pick ticket that is pulled correctly by individual
Entry Level Qualifications:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Requires reading, writing and communication skills
3. Requires basic math and measurement skills
4. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
About Hercules Sealing Products Louisville:
Hercules Sealing Products is the leading distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic seals, seal kits, and cylinders. Founded in 1962, Hercules Sealing Products is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, USA and operates strategically within the United States and Canada. In 2019, HSP moved the United States market production facility to Louisville, Kentucky to provide next-day shipping to better serve its customers.
The Hercules Louisville, KY Distribution Center is a climate controlled, fast paced, state of the art facility; looking for detail oriented, efficient, and responsible employees to continue striving for the best for our customers in their order packaging. Come join our team!
What We Offer:
Our Louisville team provides an exceptional company culture and employee development. Hercules Sealing Products is committed to making manufacturing more than a job by offering:
- Monthly activities and competitions
- Donation drives to support the local community
- Saturday Events such as movies, sports outings, and volunteering
- Themed Dress-Up Fridays
- Leadership training and development
- Activities and Safety Committee Meetings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All visitors and employees that have not provided proof of vaccination are required to wear face masks upon entrance to the facility and complete a temperature screening. All frequently touched surfaces are sanitized daily.
- Have you ever pled guilty to, no contest or been convicted of a crime?
- Are you able to work Monday- Friday from 8:15 AM – 5:00 PM?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Order picking: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 29/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here