Operations Supervisor Job in Anheuser-Busch
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are interested in a hands-on, continuous improvement-oriented, fast-paced role in a world-class wholesaler environment then our Operations Supervisor role is for you. In this role, you will develop, monitor, and maintain operational procedures to ensure excellent process performance and quality while supervising and empowering warehouse employees. This is an opportunity to drive continuous improvement initiatives, build relationships and influencing skills as well as technical skills while learning the ins and outs of wholesaler operations.
- Supervise operations workforce in the Warehouse
- Manage, lead, motivate, and develop department personnel including selection, performance management, and employee relations
- Plan, direct, and schedule all manpower and equipment needs to meet daily operational requirements
- Manage all aspects of inventory including but not limited to: Daily physical inventory cycle counts/forecasting, monthly full physical inventory count, inventory reconciliation/resolution of invoice variances, and processing all documents related to inventory
- Buy/sell product from neighboring wholesalers and monitor product freshness/age
- Assist Team Leaders in supervision and coordination of work assignments in department
- Supervise the dispatching of route trucks and on demand deliveries. Monitor routing and delivery efficiencies
- Respond, investigate, and resolve all retailer delivery complaints
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by Operations Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Leadership and Management experience preferred
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change
- Solid communication/interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Proficient to expert level in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong ability to multitask in high pressure environments
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to relocate within the US is a plus
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. Its this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email [email protected] .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT