Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk
Company Name: King Soopers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum Pay Range:
Maximum Pay Range: $21.01
Essential Job Functions:
- Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk working as In-Store Grocery Shopper is responsible for selecting and gathering products for customers on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality.
- In-Store Grocery Shopper initiates and completes selection process for customers on-line orders.
- Online Grocery Pick-Up team is responsible for assembling customers on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick up.
- In-Store Grocery Shopper will scan and bag orders on the go while following all bagging standards.
- E-Commerce team including Online Grocery Pick- Up associate communicates any substitutions or exceptions to customers order at time of pick-up.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanliness.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures, and company guidelines.
- Receive customers orders from Order Selector according to guidelines, store products in optimal temperature zones.
- Read and follow directions given in the note section
- Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen
- Communicate with customers via a portable phone and respond to calls in a professional and timely manner
- Retrieve each customers order from all staging locations and ensure order accuracy, load order into customers cars
- Pick-Up Clerk should provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers want to return to on-line shopping.
- Process the orders through the point of sale (POS) system
- Follow policies and procedures to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out-of-stock
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment
- Report pricing, scanning, and item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the store e-Commerce supervisor
- Inspect equipment and notify store Pick-Up supervisor or other store management of items in need of repair
- Perform required opening and closing procedures
- Learn and adapt to new and improved processes
- Assist in training new e-Commerce team members
- Meet/exceed productivity standards
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Basic math skills (i.e., counting, addition, and subtraction)
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
Desired Previous Experience:
- Any experience as a personal shopper or in a production oriented or warehouse environment, stocking shelves, or experience as a cashier
Select and gather products for customers on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality. Assemble customers on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick up. Provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers want to return to on-line shopping. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day Evening
Jobs at King Soopers: The final rate of pay is determined at store level based on prior equivalent work experience.
To support and reward our hardworking and friendly associates, we offer much more than just a paycheck. We strive to feed your future by offering the ingredients you need to create your own recipe for success at work and in life. Our associates receive a full plate of benefits that promote their physical, emotional and financial well-being, including access to competitive health care and retirement benefits, paid time off, mental health resources, associate discounts and opportunities to learn, grow and advance. Our associates also get to help us make a difference in our communities through our Zero Hunger | Zero Waste and Framework for Action: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion plans. Visit the thekrogerco.com to learn more about our work in the communities we serve and how our associates help us be a good neighbor.
Below is a list of some of the benefits we offer our associates.
Health & Well-being Benefits:
- Health care benefits
- Paid time off such as vacation, sick leave, and parental leave
- Mental and emotional support resources through our Employee Assistance Program
Financial Benefits :
- Participation in a 401(k) plan and/or participation in a Taft-Hartley pension fund, subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Group term life insurance eligible, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Potentially bonus eligible depending on varying criteria by location
- Associate discounts
Growth and Development Benefits:
- Tuition assistance, college scholarships and educational leave of absence, depending on varying criteria by location and subject to certain eligibility requirements
- Robust internal training and development resources to grow your career
We want the best for associates and our customers, and together, we strive to create a welcoming and engaging environment where you’ll love to work. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you!
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of banner names . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Denver || 3100 S Sheridan Blvd || 80227 || King Soopers || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None