Office 365 Support Specialist
Turner is a North America-based, international construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse market segments. The company has earned recognition for undertaking large, complex projects, fostering innovation, embracing emerging technologies, and making a difference for their clients, employees and community.
- Recent college graduate, or current student with technology related coursework
- High School Diploma/GED
- Availability to begin work immediately in a full-time capacity (potentially nights and weekends).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and deliver end user technical support for Office 365, leveraging IS support systems and procedures.
- Provide Tier II technical support for all IS systems related to their application support areas, leveraging IS resources and escalating Tier III issues as needed.
- Monitor and support daily interfaces between internal and external systems. Escalate and communicate issues as needed.
- Assist in completing configuration, script changes and non-coding solution changes when requested by end users and approved by management.
- Assist in developing and distributing end user communications, such as Knowledge Base Articles, FAQs on TKN help sites, providing a consistent communications channel and self-service options to the user community.
- Assist in developing training materials and programs.
- Perform training to users on different areas of supported systems.
- Execute unit testing for new system functionality and upgrades, ensuring that testing evidence is documented for change management purposes.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- General knowledge of application lifecycle related to Office 365.
- Experience with SharePoint Online including site creation, permissions, document management, etc.
- Experience with all Office 365 applications:
- To Do
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Admin Center
- Basic understanding of cloud solutions.
- Basic understanding of HTML or similar code.
- Basic understanding of data modeling.
- Able to effectively operate in a multi-tasking environment.
- Able to understand user requirements and provide appropriate recommendations or solution.
- Possess strong interpersonal, troubleshooting and communication skills in a professional and effective manner.
- Self-starter, uses an effective thought processmethodology to determine priorities, set goals and create a plan for completing a project ask.
- $20.00/Hour (Plus Benefits)
- Free Individual Health Insurance
- Free Training (Program specific)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Education Assistance/Reimbursement (Toward first degree – Bachelors/Associates)
- Individual Mentor
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Interest free loans (Case basis)
- Benefits valued at up to $25,000.00 annually
- Ballwin, MO
- Work from Home
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from historically underrepresented communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce. This includes people of color, first-generation college graduates, veterans and early-career aspirants.
?Utilizing a scientifically-based model derived from research conducted at Columbia University, we recruit, educate, train, and place high-potential candidates with leading organizations around the world. To date, WOS has served 6000+ individuals through partnerships with more than 65 corporations in 60+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit wforce.org