Native ESL English Teachers -USA Job in Cornerstone Education Inc.
- Side by Side English
- To improve students in their courage and confidence in terms of spoken English and listening
- To guide students to know more about Western culture.
- To train students in practical ability
-Job description: Teaching English speaking and listening according to set teaching plan.
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time. Supervising students and monitoring their learning progress.
- Offering guidance in student activities.
- Organizing the examination and offering the related assessment results.
- Be punctual and responsible for students and work.
- Must be properly dressed
School Target Students: students (aged 5-13) Class size: 1-4 students in every class zoom Teaching load: 2-10 sessions per week (30-45 minutes per session)*Employment Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or above (preference for English or Education majors)*
- Teaching experience more than one year or teaching certificate such as TESOL, TEFL
Payment is based on teaching hrs and experience. An increase in payment will be considered with increased experience in education.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- ESL Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here