Material Handler – AU-21-01575 Job in Autajon
Autajon Cultech: Cultech Inc. is located in South Plainfield, NJ just 30 minutes outside of Newark, NJ and just 45 minutes from Times Square, making it a great place to raise a family in the suburbs while having the hustle and bustle of city life close by. Cultech is known for being one of the best custom luxury packaging companies currently engaged exclusively in fine fragrance and premium cosmetics. Cultech is also recognized for its high quality and as a leader in the creation of Mylar-laminated cartons. We provide enhanced graphics, custom formulated inks, hot stamping, embossing and silk screening techniques to create distinctive packages with high visual appeal for the top brands around the world. We currently employ about 125 employees between two shifts, most of which work four day work weeks.
As we continue to grow, Cultech will focus on expanding our client base and becoming more creative and innovative with new technologies and enhanced services. We remain dedicated to our values and committed to our employees.
- Maintain stock locations, storing inventory in an organized and efficient manner.
- Pull inventory for shipments.
- Receive and stock incoming material.
- Ensure that all product and equipment received are properly logged & labeled in accordance with work instructions.
- Assist carriers with loading of trucks for outgoing shipments.
- Shrink wrap incoming/outgoing material, utilizing the semi-automated shrink-wrap equipment.
- Unload incoming shipments after verifying delivery documents.
- Utilize all scanning equipment in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Review necessary documentation related to shipping/receiving and assume responsibility for its accuracy; distribute documents to involved parties as appropriate.
- Interact with both internal and external customers in an efficient and professional manner.
- Maintain shipping/receiving reports.
- Operate and perform periodic maintenance check on forklifts, pallet jacks, and stretch wrap machine; inform manager if repair is required.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe working area at all times; report any hazards immediately.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/projects as assigned by management and/or Supervisor.
- High school education or GED.
- Licensed to operate multiple forklifts; including reach truck.
- General warehouse experience.
- Must have knowledge of and experience in the operation of reach truck, forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand jacks.
- Knowledge of warehouse safety and OSHA practices preferred.
- Proficiency in English ? verbal & written.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive manual tasks with frequent rotations.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow all job procedures and safety protocols.
**US- South Plainfield (NJ)JOB TYPE**permanent contract06/12/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Work Location: One location