Material Handler – $16.50 – $18.50 per hour Job in PRIME360
Prime360 is one of the largest and fastest growing pallet management services companies, offering the entire nation including Canada and Mexico a wide range of services. Our goal is to provide the finest-quality services to our customers, and to do this more efficiently and economically than our competitors. Our products are all made in the United States and we utilize 60% recycled materials. The importance of our employees’ contribution cannot be overstated. Join an exciting and growing team as Prime360 continues to expand across the Unites States.The Material Handler reports directly to the Shift Supervisor, Operations Supervisor, or On-Site Manager; depending on location structure. This position supports the overall operation by hand sorting, inspecting, and repairing wooden pallets at the assigned customer’s location.
Hours: 5 days/week
1st shift: 5:00am-1:30pm
2nd shift: 1:00pm-9:30pm
3rd shift: 9:00pm-5:30pm
- Quality repair of our customer’s pallets.
- Inspecting and hand sorting wooden pallets accurately and efficiently, based on appropriate quality and grade.
- Loading and unloading trailers using a sit-down forklift.
- Performing daily forklift inspections to ensure safe operating of the equipment at the start and end of each shift.
- Moving stacks of pallets to different areas of the warehouse floor.
- Ensuring loads of pallets are secure and stacked appropriately.
- Maintaining a clean work environment; sweeping debris around warehouse and dock areas.
- Dismembering wooden crates and Gaylord boxes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have the ability to work in a physically demanding warehouse environment
- Must be able to continuously bend, twist, and lift between 50 to 80 pounds repetitively throughout the shift
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Steel Toe Boots and PPE Equipment
While performing the required job duties, the employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles. Prime360 provides hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection and NIOSH-approved dust masks. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions, including hot and cold temperatures when the dock doors within the DC are open.
- Team Oriented Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Training and Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: 875 Beta Dr SW, Albany, OR 97321, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $18.50 per hour
Last Date For Apply: 28/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentApply Here