Expired Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2022-05-08 10:05:41 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
Performs routine set up, operation, preventative maintenance (PM) and reports troubleshooting of basic manufacturing equipment via manual or semi-automated means. Controls and adjusts machine settings. Inspects in-process parts to ensure consistent quality and removes defective product, packaging, and component material. Assists with root-cause analysis activities for process or product exceptions. Identifies and escalates any issues associated with the machine performance and/or product quality.
- Production of parts to drawing specifications in the shortest possible cycle time
- Equipment operation may include – laser marking, magnetizer, grinding & thermal chamber, polishing, lapping.
- Quickly and accurately load and unload machines
- Follow router and quality procedures
- Learns and understands processes and satisfactorily completes training provided by experienced machine operators or foreman/supervisor
- Takes direction to learn basic machine operation, setup and maintenance
- Commits minimal documentation errors
- Performs basic measurement tasks to verify product is within specifications
- Keeps critical machinery and assemblies operating, as assigned
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of moderately complex, mechanically operated machinery.
- Performs routine tasks to meet defined output rates
- Capable of following work instructions
- Maintaining a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Ability to check parts for conformance to specifications.
- Reports any problems, deviation, or quality concerns to a lead/supervisor
- Detail-oriented conscientious
- Cross-trains in various operations and in various cells as needed
- Maintaining cleanliness in designated work area throughout shift
- Perform other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience on a manufacturing/production floor preferred.
- Prior experience with operation of high-speed production machinery.
- Acts in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity and conduct that conforms to MagSeal values and culture
- Assures all work is processed in a swift and a timely fashion with high quality result
- Possess strong self-motivation, drive and takes initiative to reach goals and target assignments
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
365 Market Street
Warren, Rhode Island, 02885