Manufacturing Associate Job in AW Transmissions Engineering Company USA
AW Transmission Engineering (AWTEC), located in Plymouth, Michigan, is an award winning, industry leader in remanufacturing of automotive transmissions, with a commitment to quality that is unsurpassed in the automotive industry.
As part of the industry leading Aisin Corporation, a Toyota Group company, AWTEC represents the best in opportunities to build a career with a proven winner. Visit this link for more information!
- Assembling, disassembling, inspecting and testing various transmission components.
- Using a variety of power and hand tools to assemble products and ensure quality.
- Use measurement equipment and gages for inspection to perform quality checks.
- Utilizing computer software to follow work instructions and perform quality verifications.
- Operate & use hand tools, controls and equipment.
- Lift assembled transmissions & transmission components (up to 50 lbs.)
- Prolonged standing (8-10 hours, per day)
- Visually inspect product and components for any deformities
- Complete quality checks using gauges, micrometers, SMART screens, etc.
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic, and good communication skills.
- Prior manufacturing or automatic transmission experience is preferred, but not required.
- Discretionary Year End Bonus
- Quarterly incentive plan, up to $400 if metrics are achieved
- 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and optical
- A 401k retirement program with a 4% employer match.
- A generous time-off policy, including 13 paid holidays, 2 weeks of vacation, and 5
- Tuition Reimbursement and Training to support your continued growth.
If interested, please send your resume to:
14920 Keel St.
Plymouth, MI 48170
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Apply Here