Manager, Talent Acquisition Job in Northrop Grumman
Requisition ID: R10059402
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Linthicum, Maryland, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: Yes- May Consider Full Time Teleworking for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 25% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Be part of a Talent Acquisition organization that pushes the boundaries of possible! Northrop Grumman’s Missions Systems Sector is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead, partner, and develop the recruiting team in Baltimore, MD and other locations. If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for execution, this is the opportunity to lead a high performing team and drive the strategic development of business critical recruiting strategies. The ideal candidate will be based in Baltimore, MD and work hybrid however we will also consider virtual from any US State. Position may require up to 25% travel.
In this role, you will manage, coach and develop a team of approximately 10 recruiters to successfully meet and/or exceed the hiring needs of the division. Design, develop and implement creative recruiting strategies to identify, interview and hire highly skilled technical candidates in a timely manner. Streamline and create efficiencies in the recruiting process to accelerate hiring across business units.
The successful candidate will:
- Implement and drive recruiting and selection activities to achieve annual hiring goals
- Build trusted partnerships with senior leadership, hiring managers, TA organization (Sourcing, Diversity, Operations, Strategy and College), HR and other functions in order to influence decision making for positive outcomes.
- Create innovative talent acquisition strategies (experienced, university, military and diversity) to scale the business
- Lead interview days, hiring events, webinars and other TA related staffing activities.
- Identify inefficient recruiting processes and escalate issues quickly by partnering with key stakeholders in TA and the business.
- Hold recruiters accountable in support of business goals and objectives by utilizing recruiting metrics to drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and 8+ years of Talent Acquisition experience – OR – a Masters degree and 6+ year of Talent Acquisition experience. An additional four years’ experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Prior experience leading and/or managing staffing projects and initiatives.
- Experience influencing leaders and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Proven track record in talent acquisition achieving positive business results.
- Experience managing Talent Acquisition/Recruitment teams.
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Ability to prepare and execute innovative and forward-thinking recruiting strategies.
- Experience recruiting Engineering and/or other technical areas.
- Workday or other ATS experience.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.