Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $83,300 – $93,100
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. One of our most important principles is to recruit people better than ourselves – People are our competitive advantage. With our strong focus and commitment from our senior leaders to hiring the best talent we have an exciting opportunity on our Corporate Events team.
This position designs, plans and manages corporate meetings/events varying in size from small to convention type events. The scope and level of responsibility varies depending on overall team and meeting-specific requirements, but the candidate must have the experience and skillset to lead a program with minimal coaching or direction.
This position is located at our North America Zone Headquarters in St. Louis, MO.
- Design, develop and produce small to large events from conception to managing execution of program
- Manage planners, producers, content developers, designers, creative services, and vendors to execute program vision and messaging
- Understand all aspects of planning meetings/events to be able to manage entire programs or parts of the program as required
- Deliver results on schedule and on budget
- Identify, secure and manage additional support/needs for programs
- Manage budgets for programs:
- Forecast and track expenses throughout the planning process; investigate and explain variances; expedite final invoice reconciliation & paymenT
- Qualify meeting scope, budget, and specifications according to stakeholder’s vision
- Work closely with Procurement on vendor selection, verifying and signing contracts based on department guidelines and delegated authority
- Provide timely communication & progress reports to team members involved, manager & relevant parties
- Creative problem solver and analytical thinker with the ability to manage all aspects of convention/meeting/event from understanding Senior Management’s vision to executing program
- Experience with developing scope of work and compiling rationale to support recommendation of selected venues/vendors
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- Responsive to customer needs while maintaining a friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward internal customers and co-workers.
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter that needs minimal direction and can also work on a team in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
- High work ethic with “whatever it takes” mentality
- 4+ years of experience Managing meeting/events
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the company
- Strong attention to detail
- Travel – approximately 20%+ of the time; can be heavy travel at peak times
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong delegation, organizational & time management skills
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. Its this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email [email protected] .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT