Manager, Amazon – LOreal USA Job in LOreal
Title: Manager, Amazon
Location: New York, NY (Hudson Yards Office)
LOreal is looking for a passionate marketing candidate to join the team and be responsible for supporting the Amazon business in the US.
The role requires the ability to support the brand in day to day marketing activity, content creation and day-to-day operations in order to meet brand’s objectives. This includes accountability for the Amazon business and its success relies on working cross-functionally. Candidate must have strong creative, analytical, writing and research skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
This position reports to Amazon Account Lead
Overall Marketing Responsibilities
- Build best in class content
- Set up new products on Amazon using the NIS form and follow required launch process to ensure correct ASIN creation
- Work closely with Marketing team on content creation for new launches and pillars, including copy, alt images A+ content, videos, reviews generation
- Work with brand liaisons in the US and DMI teams to ensure alignment and that needs are met
- Partner with internal teams to produce content in company’s content studio to solve for business needs
- Execute the customer experience and conversion on Amazon brand content pages including product detail pages and brand store
- Ongoing maintenance of catalog and PDPs including optimization of product titles, descriptions, images, videos, and A+ content,
- Collaborate with internal teams to share content best practices
Data Driven Responsibilities
- Search optimization
- Work with Marketing team to optimize all content for search on Amazon to achieve high ranking and visibility
- Optimize copy to ensure we are reaching the right consumers
- Work with internal teams to manage paid search ads and monitor performance
- Support daily customer centric responsibilities
- Monitor customer user generated content (reviews, Q&As) and facilitate response working with Marketing and Customer Care Center
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure visibility of reviews and facilitate influence on content
- Analysis and reporting
- Analyze performance of the business using relevant reporting tools and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Vendor/Seller Central
- Execution of all Vendor/Seller Central activities to support ecommerce operations
- Update key financial, operations, and KPI reporting weekly
- Work with finance and demand planning on inventory forecasting
- Own the catalog maintenance on Amazon and ensure all products are in stock
- Manage and execute promotions
- Manage POs and troubleshoot issues with Amazon and internal teams weekly
- Case management with Amazon support for issue management and resolution
- Project Management
- Support project daily project management activities, including following up on open tasks and facilitating completion of deliverables
- 3-5 years of marketing background or prior experience in marketing content creation
- Experience with Amazon a plus, but not required
- Strong understanding of the Digital and Beauty Industry
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of execution
- Creative, strategic and results driven thinker with a proactive approach
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis
- High proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations.
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Demonstrates interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (digital marketing, advertising, media)
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
Essential Physical Requirements:
Must to be able to work in an office environment, minimum of 3 days per week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.