Maintenance Mechanic – 1st shift Job in New Balance
For over a century, New Balance has inspired athletes and communities of all kinds in their pursuit of excellence. We innovate fearlessly, guided by our core values and we are driven by the belief that conventions were meant to be challenged. We seek leaders and pioneers — because there’s no time to wait around for next. At New Balance, We Got Now.
Made in the U.S.A.
New Balance’s Methuen factory will marry today with tomorrow – enabling NB to build footwear of today using forward looking technology. Fusing our unparalleled craftsmanship with new manufacturing technology will broaden our ability to provide consumers exciting new footwear.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY IN OUR BRAND NEW PRODUCTION
FACILITY – METHUEN, MA
What’s in it for you? Benefits and more…
- Competitive starting pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision (30 day waiting period)
- 40% Employee discount on New Balance (In-store and online)
- 401K company match (100% vesting immediately)
- Lifestyle reimbursement and Improved matching gifts
- Additional Discounts: Cellular phones, Travel, Entertainment, Consumer Goods and much more!
- Shift: Mon-Fri 6:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
In this position you will be instrumental with performing routine maintenance on machines and equipment while adhering to department standards and machine maintenance schedules.
- Instrumental in performing routine maintenance on machines adhering to departmental standards and machine maintenance schedules.
- Skilled in utilizing a board range of hand power tools to perform various duties.
- Identifies and reports improper operation of equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions.
- Adheres to safety rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- A team player in working closely with the Mechanic team to become cross-trained on manufacturing machinery and equipment.
- Supports projects and TPM/Lean initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- High School diploma
- Machine operator experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Strong communication skills
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks – opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs – that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You’ll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword – it’s part of our culture.
Learn more about our Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.
Last Date For Apply: 22/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here