MAINTENANCE Job in Hard Rock Cafe
Responsible for the general maintenance on facility equipment and the cosmetic appearance of the overall property.Responsibilities:
- Air filter change outs and coil cleaning/washing
- Floor sets for events
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- General woodworking and repair knowledge
- Must be able to understand the fire panel operation and respond in an alarm condition
- Basic plumbing/repairs
- Basic trouble shooting skills for kitchen and restaurant equipment
- Basic electrical repairs and ability to identify/perform breaker resets
- Ability to learn the energy management system and adjust temperature
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders
- Ability to regularly, frequently move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 40 pounds
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of time
- Must be able to work independently without close supervisor
Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL – SERVE ALL, and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).