Magazine Loader Job in GLOCK
Ensure that the loading of magazines for production pistols is completed according to company procedures and productivity goals as well as internal and external quality specifications.
Position Type: Full Time Hourly
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of safety in and around the Production Ranges, magazine Loading Room and Assembly area.
- Use loading machines to load magazines, occasional loading by hand will be required.
- Ensure proper magazines are loaded for test firing.
- Must ensure ammunition is loaded in the correct orientation and configuration of the magazine.
- Ensure magazines are loaded with correct caliber proof ammunition and standard ammunition.
- Ensure that all documentation is correct including quantities and other records.
- Maintain cleanliness in Production Range, Loading Room, and surrounding areas.
- Report defective machine parts or questionable conditions to the Production Range Supervisor and Range Master.
- Communicate with magazine loaders at shift change to exchange relevant information that helps prevent mistakes or expedite the processes.
- Supports all LEAN activities in the loading room and assembly area, especially the sustainable execution and implementation of 5S principles (order and cleanliness) and continuous process improvement (stable processes) based on KAIZEN principles to achieve highest quality standards.
- Must be present in regular attendance and have a flexible work schedule.
- Ensures compliance with legal- and company ordinances in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Ensures compliance to ISO-, OSHA- and Environmental Protection regulatory and ensures highest safety standards in his/her area of responsibility.
- Keeps his/her standard of knowledge up to date in his/her area of responsibility through continuing education measures.
- Relationship Management
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Analytical Thinking
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years related experience
- Preferred previous firearms experience
Licenses and Certifications:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified employees and applicants with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop and bend. The employee is required to use fingers and hands to assemble products. The employee is regularly required to lift and move boxes with an average weight of 40 lbs. but a maximum weight of 50 lbs. The employee is regularly required to push a cart with an average weight of 260 lbs. Personal safety protective equipment is required.
Compensation package will be commensurate with experience and education
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
GLOCK, Inc. provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment descisions at GLOCK, Inc. will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. GLOCK, Inc. does not discriminate in employment decisions, opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and parenting status), age, physical or mental characteristic protected by law. In addition to a commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, GLOCK Inc. has established an affirmative action program to ensure that applicants and employees are treated during the application process and employment without regard to any of these characteristics. GLOCK, Inc. takes affirmative action to hire and promote qualified applicants and employees who are Special Disabled Veterans. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility form upon hire.
Last Date For Apply: 20/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here