Machine Operator Job in James Walker North America
Job is located in Glenwood, IL.
James Walker North America is a manufacturing company specializing in the production of high performance sealing technology. We have an opening for a full-time Machine Operator.
Candidates will require an industrial / mechanical background and be able to demonstrate competence in the use of manual lathes, understanding of drawings and the use of measuring equipment.
The role will be varied and include all aspects of our rubber molding and manufacturing facility so flexibility, a positive can-do attitude, and an ability to learn new skills are a prerequisite to employment.
The successful candidate must be reliable and able to demonstrate a strong track record of quality and timely work. This role may involve working shifts once appropriate training has been completed. Occasional weekend or evening work may be required.
· Years of experience: 2 years in a manufacturing environment
· Education level: High school graduate
· Must be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship
· Preferred skills: Lathes, measuring equipment, fork lift truck license, ability to read drawings, mechanical aptitude
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.97 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Masks in common areas, frequent cleaning and disinfecting, daily temperature checks
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Press Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location