Machine Operator Job in CIE USA
$500 FOR YOU & $500 FOR A FRIEND!
$100 After 30 days of employment
$400 after 90 days of employment
You can receive the sign on bonus without a referral from a current employee by printing out this flyer and bringing it in when you come in for your interview! The flyer is posted on our Facebook page and our company page on indeed.
Links for the referral bonus flyer:
*eligible employees include rehires that have not worked with CIE in the last 12
CIE-Century Plastics, a division of the global enterprise CIE Automotive, is seeking talented Plastic Injection Mold Machine Operators to join our Manufacturing Team to operate molding machines to mold products, performing work according to specifications. We are locate din Shelby Township in Macomb County, near 23 and Hayes. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Adheres to all department guidelines and quality requirements.
- Knowledgeable of basic machine controls and operation in order to maintain on-going
- Perform Autonomous maintenance activities
- Responsible for reporting cycle time and part count.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Works press controls to activate machines to compress compounds between molds to
- form and cure specified products.
- Removes cured products from mold using hand tools and air hoses. Trims completed
- molds to specification of quality.
- Accurately and completely fills in production sheets and hourly production boards
- Maintain a clean and safe work cell
- Communicates with lead and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Cleans machines and work area to maintain a clean work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- NO plastics manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to lift 30lbs consistently for extended periods of time
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Quality experience preferred
- Tolerance to Fiberglass materials
If you have experience as a Plastic Injection Molding Machine Operator, or are looking to enter the manufacturing field and start your career, please submit your resume for a prompt review and response to schedule a phone interview.
*$50 weekly bonus for perfect attendance* (more details upon being hired)
- Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations