Lot Attendant – RV Job in National Indoor RV Centers
** $18.00 – $20.00 PER HOUR!! – Surprise
Looking to work for a company that is the best in the industry, values your hard work, compensates accordingly and offers the benefits you are looking for? Then join the NIRVC family!
Nation Indoor RV Centers is looking for our next great RV Lot Attendant. Come and work at our state-of-the-Art location. We are a premier full-service RV company that values lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We are growing fast and looking for those who are eager to become a long-term valued member of our NIRVC family. The Valet / Storage Porter role is an hourly position with a range of $18.00 to $20.00 an hour based on skill set.
This is an entry level position with career advancement possibilities in the growing RV industry!
If you want to work for the BEST… then we want to hear from you.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Benefit Days
Responsibilities of an RV Lot Attendant:
- Process requests from NIRVC employees and guests to pick-up, drive, and park coaches around the facility transferring them between departments including Storage, Service, Wash, as well as customer pickup.
- You will utilize proprietary NIRVC technology as well as third-party equipment to locate coaches, gain entry, and record relocation data upon parking.
- Be sure all storage units are pulled in a timely manner and prepped properly
- Provides “Seamless Service Delivery” for customers
- Check oil, batteries and air pressure and fill if necessary
- Take care of guest concerns with storage
- Fuel and Propane check and refill
- Staging Units
Qualifications of a Lot Attendant – RV:
- This position requires high-energy with the ability to stay mobile and active throughout the day.
- Good communication skills with both employees and guests of NIRVC
- Clean-cut appearance
- Basic computer and math skills
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Legally able to work in the USA – We are an E-Verify employer
Last Date For Apply: 24/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here