Lift Operator Winter 2023/2024
Lift Operators start at $21 + DOE
- Responsible for assisting guests in the loading and unloading of aerial lifts, surface lifts, and conveyors.
- Provide excellent guest service while operating and monitoring chair lifts
- Responsible for inspecting, recording, and reporting the condition of all lift machinery.
- All work is conducted outside and can be in extreme cold, heavy snow, wind, or other weather conditions.
- Skiing/riding is required as Lift Operators travel around the mountain and from one lift to another via skis/snowboards.
- Applicant must have the willingness and ability to be trained to operate a snowmobile. All lift Operators will be trained in proper and safe snowmobile operation. Lift Operators may be assigned to a lift where a snowmobile is needed to access the top and bottom of lift stations.
- Lift Operators may need to lift up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Applicant must complete a pre-employment background check.
The position offered is a seasonal position located in Big Sky, Montana. All worksites are located in Gallatin County or Madison County in Montana as Yellowstone Club crosses both county lines.
Yellowstone Club offers great benefits including:
- Free transportation to and from Bozeman
- Complimentary shift meals
- Two employee ski days at the Yellowstone Club each month
- Ski Pass Reimbursement Program to either Big Sky Resort or Bridger Bowl
- Lift Operators who complete the season in good standing are eligible for an end-of-season bonus
- Apex Medical Benefits
- Discounted Seasonal Employee Housing in Big Sky or Bozeman
- Discounts to over 1000 retailers through ADP LifeMart
- End-of-season employee appreciation day and retail sale
For more information about the Club, visit www.yellowstoneclub.com.
To apply, please visit www.yellowstoneclub.com and click on YC Careers at the bottom of the homepage.