Lease-Up Leasing Professional Job in Willowick Residential
When you join Willowick, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and youll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As a Lease-Up Leasing Professional with Willowick, you will partner with the Leasing Manager pertaining to the propertys marketing, advertising and sales activities. You will also provide resident satisfaction throughout the term of the lease and secure resident lease renewals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect apartments prior to occupancy and ensure the apartment is in excellent condition prior to move in
- Conduct property tours to future residents and visitors
- Process documentation such as credit screening, criminal background checks, lease and move in packages and lease signing
- Develop marketing plans with the goal to sustain occupancy as well as staying informed about the current market
- Use and create promotional items and technology to communicate with potential prospects and generate revenue
- Ensure the achievement of the propertys revenue and occupancy goals by directing the marketing, advertising and sales actives as well as ensure the apartments are available for occupancy
- Assist the Leasing Manager with the lease renewal program and the communication process
- Build relationships with prospective and future residents to ensure satisfaction and finalize decisions to lease and/or renew
Minimum Requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Prior experience in customer service or sales experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Compensation: $32,200 – $48,300; 3% Bonus Pool
- Benefits Information: https://www.hines.com/careers/locations/usa
Willowick Residential, a Hines company, seeks to elevate the multifamily industry to levels that surpass the expectations of our partners and residents. Since 2011, Hines has expanded its multifamily division to include over 50 developments and more than 17,000 units in 29 cities across the United States.
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 240 cities in 27 countries. Hines oversees a portfolio of assets under management valued at approximately $160.9 billion¹, including $81.7 billion in assets under management for which Hines serves as investment manager, and $79.2 billion representing more than 172.9 million square feet of assets for which Hines provides third-party property level services. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired approximately 1,450 properties, totaling over 485 million square feet. The firm has more than 180 developments currently underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹Includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2020.
Visit www.willowick.com or www.hines.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
Last Date For Apply: 26/Mar/2022 00:00:00 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : Permanent Apply Here