LabCorp seeking a Service Representative/Courier to join our team in Wichita, Kansas.
In this position, you will be responsible for the pickup, transport, and delivery of medical specimens, lab supplies, and reports, while providing excellent service to our clients.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 1:00pm – 9:00pm and rotating weekends
Work Location: Wichita, KS
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
- Load all necessary suppliers needed for the daily pickups
- Complete daily pick up schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver all daily picks to your branch at the end of your shift
- Handle all specimens and lab samples in a safe and efficient manner
- Safely operate a company vehicle and obey all traffic laws
- Utilize handheld electronic device to manage daily picks up
- Work directly with the dispatcher for additional pick-ups as needed
- Evaluate traffic patterns, alternative routes, and weather conditions as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Must have a Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Previous driver/courier experience is preferred
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Very punctual with strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve customer issues
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
At Labcorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps our clients and patients understand their health. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then Labcorp could be a great next career step!
If youre looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.