Janitor Job in Radisson Hotels Americas
Radisson Hotel Sunnyvale – Silicon Valley
1300 Chesapeake, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA
Do you love the freedom of walking around and making a place look and feel clean? You came to the right place!! No experience required.
At our hotel, we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We are looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The position entails cleaning all areas of the Hotel, other duties include, delivering items to guest rooms, helping in Laundry assisting housekeeping supervisor and room cleaners. Starting rate is $18.00/hour and for Full-time you will receive up to 1 week of vacation after your probationary period to use within the first year, the option for Medial, Dental, Vision, 401K and Hotel discounts. For Part-time you will be part of the 401K, accrue sick time and be able to use the Hotel discount.
Specifically, the employee will be entrusted to:
- Remove trash, soiled linen, etc. and take to appropriate area for pick up
- Maintain supplies necessary to clean rooms efficiently
- Utilize the proper cleaning methods to prevent injury
- Keeps supply cart stocked
- Ensure cleanliness of guest room hallways, elevators, public areas and service corridors in accordance with hotel standards
- Inventory and maintain the cleanliness of the linen closets
- Project an image of professionalism, friendliness and willingness to provide personalized service to our guests
- Ability to help with the engineering and housekeeping teams when necessary
- Responsible for maintaining the hotels laundered linens
- Drive the hotel shuttle when needed
- Flexible schedule to work AM/PM shifts
- Required to work rotating weekends and holidays
- Maintains overall cleanliness of the hotels public space areas and adheres to hotel policies and procedures.
- Cleans all assigned public areas
- Cleaning of public restrooms
- Completes work projects as assigned by supervisor
- Cleans and polishes floors, windows, mirrors, vending machines, etc.
- Vacuums, shampoos and removes spots from carpets
- Removes all litter from public space
- Dusts thoroughly
- Adheres to safety precautions and procedures for using hazardous chemicals
- Maintain supply cart
- Reports maintenance request on a timely basis