IT Service Desk Analyst Job in Frontline Managed Services
Description: Are you looking to turn your passion for technology into a career? frontline Managed Services is hiring for full-time Information Technology Analysts at our office in Maumee, OH. This position includes paid training and a wide range of benefits!
We will pay you to learn an IT career!
Our analysts are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are always striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you are looking for a position with a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Information Technology Analyst benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K available
- Paid Time Off
- Free Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification
- A comfortable, relaxed dress code
- Company growth and stability
Information Technology Analyst Duties:
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines).
- Escalate unresolved issues to Team Leads.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
Location: 480 W Dussel Dr, Maumee, OH 43537, USA
Pay starts at $15.00 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- “Candidates must have availability from 7 AM to midnight. Does your schedule allow for availability for a non-traditional schedule? (Traditional is defined as 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or similar)”
- “Do you now, or will you at any time in the future, require Visa sponsorship to work in the United States?”
- “What is your availability to start a new position after an offer is made (immediate, two weeks, specific date, etc)?”
- The pay rate for this position starts at $15.00 an hour. Is this payrate acceptable?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location