IT Help Desk Specialist
College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment
where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse
backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
IT Help Desk Specialist
Are you looking to join a service driven, innovative help desk team? If so, you might be a perfect fit for
our IT Help Desk Specialist position.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
- Is enthusiastic to provide end user support for faculty, staff, and students.
- Has an inquisitive attitude and helpful nature to find out-of-the-box and creative solutions.
Our Ideal Candidate’s Education and Experience Include:
- Associate’s degree
- Minimum of two years help desk support experience
- Thorough knowledge of windows &
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical settings
- Help desk ticket system experience preferred
- Provides general technical support for College of Saint Mary faculty, staff, and students.
- Installs and maintains various technology setups and equipment across campus.
- Responds to day-to-day inquires, and documents interactions.
- Provides Audio/Video support to campus community.
- Creates and updates documentation for knowledge base.
- Works with vendors to repair/replace, or performs repairs on campus technology.
- Researches and communicates technical malfunctions as they arise.
• You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.
Please have a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references, including
one supervisor, ready to upload during the application process.
College of Saint Mary is a Catholic university providing access to education for women in an environment that calls
forth potential and fosters leadership. The University is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other status or condition
protected by applicable laws, except where a bona fide occupational qualification applies.