Expired Job Description :
Last Date For Apply: 2022-07-24 02:07:22 Job Type : Full Time, Employment Type : PermanentExpired
POSTING DATE: Apr 20, 2022
PRIMARY LOCATION: Americas-United States of America-Minnesota-Minneapolis
JOB: Investment Management
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Associate
Parametric is part of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, the asset management division. We partner with advisors, institutions, and consultants to build portfolios focused on what’s important to them and their clients. A leader in custom solutions for more than 30 years, we help investors access efficient market exposures, solve implementation challenges, and design multi-asset portfolios that respond to their evolving needs. We also offer systematic alpha and alternative strategies to complement clients’ core holdings.
This role requires that all successful applicants be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccinations within 3 days of commencement of employment.
The Investment Analyst is an integral part of the Customized Exposure Management and Overlay Solutions portfolio management team that is responsible for the management of client portfolios. This role is hired with an expectation for advancement.
- Generate customized daily investment management reports used to implement the Overlay Solutions Program.
- Review activity within client portfolios and recommend actions to be taken by portfolio managers to realign accounts in-line with guideline objectives.
- Work alongside portfolio managers as the primary day-to-day contacts for the client relationship.
- Manage data transfer with custodial banks and evaluate data to ensure accurate account information.
- Assist in the production of client-requested research projects in coordination with portfolio managers.
- Develop initiatives to improve client satisfaction.
- Expected to generate and execute ideas designed to improve efficiencies and reduce risk.
- Responsible for the creation and accuracy of customized client performance summaries.
- Assist in performance reviews with clients.
- Conduct audits on client accounts across the firm to reduce firm risk and develop professional knowledge.
- Undertake additional professional development such as the CFA program.
- Assist Portfolio Managers and other investment team members with various post-trade activities, including the creation of securities, entering trade details into the system, and liaising with Operations and Accounting to address post trade issues.
- Additional responsibilities will be assigned based upon analyst skill set and firm needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Finance, Math, Economics, or related field
- Investment Management industry experience preferred, but not required
- Must possess a strong desire to work in Investment Management
- Interest or experience working with institutional investment portfolios and utilizing derivatives
- Strong computer, mathematical, and analytical skills are required
- Must be a self-starter with excellent quantitative and communication skills