About ABC Legal Services:
ABC Legal Service is proud to be the national leader in filing service of legal documents. We are growing and are looking for talented new team members to support our growth and solve exciting challenges!
We are a team of 350 with offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Brooklyn, Chicago, Washington DC, and more. Seattle is our home and headquarters. Weve been successful in this unique business for over 30 years and we continue to advance our technology and business processes to remain years ahead of what our competition is able to offer.
The Investigations Specialist conducts investigations using databases to locate individuals. They communicate investigation findings to co-workers and customers. This role works closely with the Investigations Team to achieve daily goals in a fast-paced office environment.
- Review large sets of database records to assist in locating individuals and businesses for service of process
- Communicate all relevant point of an investigation to stakeholders
- Assess in-field process server sourced data to assist in skip tracing efforts and service attempt diligence
- Update and maintain procedural documents as both state and business requirements shift
- Maintain a high level of work productivity of job resolutions to meet company standards of reducing overall outstanding work
- Escalate jobs to applicable leaders/departments/clients when necessary
- Communicate accurately via incoming court inbox and or remote voice calls
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED and at least 6 months of related experience required
- Experience in an office environment and/or customer facing position preferred
- Ability to work remotely with strong work ethic
- Reliable with ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality with privileged information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with peers
- Openness to learning new things and responding positively to feedback
- Technical savvy, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new systems
We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. Join our team today!
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Referral program