Inventory Control Clerk – The Cosmopolitan
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
As an Inventory Control Clerk, you will be responsible for inventory transactions. You will also set the stage for guest experience with your welcoming smile and service. By understanding their unique stories and needs, you will own their experience to create WOW memories they will carry with them far and beyond their stay with us.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, maintain and update accurate records of all inventory transactions
- Assist in the timely manner of disbursement of warehouse inventory to proper departments
- Perform and document inventory control operations in accordance with the guidelines established through quality control and department policies and procedures
- Perform computer data entry using Inventory/Purchasing System
- Identify and resolve customer complaints/issues
- Assist in preparing material and equipment for inventories
- Assist cost accountants in conducting required, periodic physical inventories
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidays
- Six (6) months of experience in shipping/receiving/inventory control
- Experience working in a similar resort setting