Intel Partner Alliance Partner Strategy Specialist
Global Partners and Support (GPS) leads Intels scale partner and support strategy globally in a way that engages an expanding, diverse ecosystem, so that Intel and our partners grow together. GPS is transforming to deliver Extreme Partnership across the ecosystem. This is foundational to Intels purpose to create world changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet.
If you are up for the challenge, come join us!
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manages development and deployment of Intel Partner Alliance capabilities supporting the Intel partner ecosystem.
- Candidate will coordinate and provide expertise on all enhancements and new capabilities for both administrative and customer facing features.
- Manages and juggles a multitude of projects with variety of team members spanning organizations while ensuring representation of regional and BU stakeholders.
- Will work closely with IT Program/Project managers to ensure roadmaps are aligned and ensures business process transformation is in sync with changes or new capabilities being developed and deployed.
- Function as support for Partner escalations, develop solutions to problems by exercising judgment, discretion and critical thinking.
- Interpret and apply business strategies or corporate policies and deviate as judged appropriate.
- Act as a subject matter expert, they determine dependencies, assesses costs, and identifies and assigns specific resources and communicates expectations to global team members.
- Troubleshoot system, process, and data flow issues to determine root cause, containment actions and determine prevention or monitoring opportunities.
Successful candidate will demonstrate the following behavioral traits:
- Strong organizational, negotiation, collaboration, and reporting skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment.
- Ability to lead and inspire a cross organization team of creative and technical professionals to find creative solutions and execute projects under demanding timelines.
- Comprehension of how to design digital experiences for frictionless journeys.
- Self-starter, teamwork, collaboration, velocity, innovative thinking, analytical skills, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, attention to detail and the ability to work across teams.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Bachelor’s degree in data or systems Management, Analytics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Supply Change Operations, Finance, Mathematics or related.
- 3+ years of experience in demonstrated Business Acumen working with Sales and Marketing organizations with demonstrated history of supporting customers both internal and external.
- 3+ years of prior experience in working with IT, and familiar with standard IT processes and project management concepts such as Agile Scrum.
- 1+ year Practical experience with Sales Force CRM/PRM
- Comprehension of loyalty and sales-based program principles which are integral to the partner audience, program structure and value exchange.
- Understanding of Get to Market and Go to Market sales motions.
- Possess functional experience managing complex projects, involving multiple organizations and locations.
- Experience with advanced data analysis and structured problem solving.
Inside this Business Group
Intels Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
US, AZ, Phoenix US, CA, Folsom
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, California: $89,620.00-$143,200.00
- Salary range dependent on a number of factors including location and experience
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.