Inside Sales-Entry Level Wholesaling (Real Estate unlicensed) Job in We Buy Homes In USA
We Buy Homes In USA, is an innovative Wholesale firm within the Real Estate Industry.
We are actively looking for talented and competitive individuals who thrive in a modern work environment with flexibility. If you’re self-driven, persuasive, positive, and ready to use your skills to create your financial opportunities; we invite you to join us as an Investment Consultant!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door within Real Estate. Our company processes multiple exit strategies to close deals allowing you to find your niche within our Industry. We do NOT represent Real Estate Agents in any capacity, no license is required.
Compensation: Commission Pay. You will be a 1099 Contractor managing your taxes. Company Benefits are not applicable. Please see the bottom of the posting for a more in-depth understanding of the Weekly Stipend provided.
Company Core Values:
As a successful Investment Consultant, you will become proficient at identifying your Clients desires while guiding them through our purchasing process. With our guidance, you will learn effective negotiation skills to get the customer to come to the company’s terms, preferences, and prices. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working within your team, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Effective research abilities are ideal for candidates to have, as you must research potential customers and understand their needs and preferences to display the product in a way that appeals directly to the consumer.
- Communication: Both strong listening and communication skills are crucial. You will learn when to talk and when to listen as well as learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
- Mathematical: Advanced mathematical skills; You will often have to calculate percentages, sales prices, and discounts quickly and accurately.
- Teamwork: We succeed in a teamwork environment. To meet sales goals you will interact with operations, marketing, and other sales team members.
- Persuasion: Skills in persuasion and influencing can assist in closing a sale. You will learn to build relationships, develop trust, and learn when to persuade.
- Transition new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound warm calls, and emails
- Execute qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest via Social Media marketing
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing business and client needs
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Meet timelines and deliverables
- Well organized, self-disciplined and professional
The first week of work will be unpaid training. The week following training, you will be paid a weekly stipend and commission equaling 15% of the deal spread. Once you hit your sales goals of 3 houses per month you will be moved up to 20% of the deal spread. Typically 60-90 days after hiring.
- We have two tiers based on experience: Green Candidates weekly stipend of $280; Bump to $460 after 60 days Experienced Closing Candidates weekly stipend of $460
Pay Parameters: Draw from Commission
A draw is an advance against future anticipated incentive compensation (commission) earnings. With a draw versus commission payment, typically the only way for the sales employee to earn a higher salary is to meet or exceed specific sales goals to earn a higher amount than the draw rate. For example, if you give an employee a draw of $2,000 per month, you expect the employee to earn at least $2,000 in commissions each month. Investment Consultants on our team earn between $8,000 to $12,000 monthly.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- This position is commission pay; What are the weekly stipend amounts?
- Wholesaling Real Estate; Does this position require a license or degree?
- This position does offer flexibility, however is on-site. You must be willing to travel to the office as well as use your personal computer and phone as you are self-employed. Type “Yes” for general understanding.
Work Location: One location