ININ09-2022-04243-Sr. Inspection Specialist-Cheyenne Job in State of Wyoming
Assist local governments, alcohol retailers, and the public in complying with Wyoming state liquor laws and other applicable laws. Review liquor license applications for alcohol retailers to ensure statutory compliance with the application process. Perform unannounced onsite inspections of alcohol retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturing establishments. Review applications for various Wyoming state-issued licenses, including out-of-state shippers, industry representatives,
Human Resource Contact: Pam Glick [email protected] 3 07-777-7962
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The listed functions are illustrative only and are not intended to describe every function which may be performed at the job level.
- Assists with developing, implementing, and enforcing division policies and coordinating the efforts of field operations.
- Assists state and federal regulatory personnel with inspections, report compilation, and program fieldwork.
- Performs inspections and enforces compliance.
- Researches complaints and recommends solutions.
- Maintains digital and physical records and equipment.
- Updates databases and spreadsheets daily.
**Valid Drivers License.
**Able to travel statewide.
Knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Knowledge of all inspection and compliance duties assigned to their division but with a defined specialized duty and training area or expertise.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State of Wyoming Liquor Laws.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft operating systems.
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Office and warehouse environment.
- Driving statewide in sometimes poor conditions.
- FLSA: Exempt
011-Department of Revenue – Liquor Division
Click here to view the State of Wyoming Classification and Pay Structure.
The State of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively supports the ADA and reasonably accommodates qualified applicants with disabilities.
There are many benefits to living and working in Wyoming. Beautiful country with wide-open spaces and clean air, great recreational opportunities, and no State income tax to mention a few! In addition, the State of Wyoming offers State employees a very generous benefits package. Please click here for more information on the State of Wyoming employee benefits*.