Industrial Equipment Operator Full Time Job in Valley Proteins, Inc.
Are you an experienced Equipment Operator that would benefit from great pay, excellent benefits, and clear path for advancement?
If so, you need to explore this career with an established, leading manufacturer.
We are looking for an Industrial Equipment Operator to join our Fayetteville, NC team.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – $720-$920/week
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – As your skills and experience increase, so does your ability to grow into promotions and further your career!
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Experience controlling operations of equipment systems in an industrial environment
- Basic computer skills, math skills, and the ability to read and write
- High school diploma or equivalent
In this role, you will:
- Start-up, operate and shutdown all equipment
- Monitor and operate systems associated with processing operation
- Maintain established performance expectations for industrial equipment
- Ensure finished product meets quality specifications
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Date Posted: Posted 2 weeks ago
Expiration date: January 12, 2022
Location: 1309 Industrial Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USA
Job Title: Industrial Equipment Operator